290/2019 is the name of our project plan to get us to the dizzy heights of 290 TidyTowns points by the year 2019. You can view the project plan here or simply download it to review at your leisure.
Click on image or on highligted text here to view our Project Plan 2016 The plan is structured in alignment with key categories using the national TidyTowns evauluation critera. This enables us to use already proven and established areas of focus. These are:
- Community Involvement and Planning
- Built Environment and Streetscape
- Landscaping and Open Spaces
- Wildlife, Habitats and Natural Amenities
- Sustainable Waste and Resource Management
- Tidiness and Litter Control
- Residential Streets & Housing Areas
We welcome comments or other on the plan and invite you to do so via our email address which can be found on the Contact Us menu tab in this website .